The rules and policies that govern the manufacture of rectangular and circular ducts are the following:
- Rules SMACNA. (Sheet Metal and Air Conditioning Contractors National Association).
- Portuguese standard for metallic ducts and accessories with circular section NP EN 1506 from 1999.
- Portuguese standard for metallic pipes and accessories with rectangular section NP EN 1505 from 1999.
- Norma Europeia – Requisitos de resistência e estanqueidade para condutas de secção retangular. EN 1507 de 2006.
- European Standard - Resistance and tightness requirements for circular section pipes. EN 12237.
Minimum rating “B” with respect to tightness for ducts of rectangular and circular cross-section
V.S.E. manufactures its products according to the standards described above thus ensuring that all requirements are met. The company can, however, change these processes when this is a customer requirement.
All galvanized sheet purchased by V.S.E. it has a zinc load between 200gr/m2 to 275gr/m2.
When requested, the respective certificates of conformity and quality will be presented.
We are in the process of implementing the following systems:
- Quality Management System that aims to fulfill the requirements according to NP EN ISO 9001: 2008;
- Environmental Management System that aims to fulfill the requirements according to NP EN ISO 14001: 2005;